TERMS OF SERVICE
published pursuant to art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services (the Regulations)
- 1 Definitions
- Service Provider – Wiedzostrada.com a limited liability company with its registered seat in Poznan (postal code: 60-643) ul. Źródlana 4, entered into the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda viii Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000404143, NIP: 7811875569, code: 301988435, share capital: 5.000 zł, in fully covered.
- User – a natural person who is 18 years of age and has full capacity to act, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes the legal capacity, which is the other party to the agreement concluded with the Service Provider.
- Coach -registrated the user’s system, which in effect notification and approval of the Service Provider has obtained additional authorizations through the Service.
- The consumer – an individual who is a user of services in order unrelated to their business or professional activity.
- Service – a service provided by electronic, automated means of sending and receiving data using information and communication systems in public telecommunication networks, individualized (provided at the individual request of the User) and carried out without the simultaneous presence of both parties in a single location via the website, specifically indicated in § 3.
- Service – Internet www.app.epiclabs.eu/wiedzostrada through which the Service is provided.
- User Account – a collection of resources and powers in the Service available to the user. User Account has a unique name and is password protected.
- Agreement – an agreement between the Service and the User concluded through the purchase of services and acceptance of the Regulations.
- Price List – Description of Services, together with the current prices for the provision of various services available on the Website.
- 2 General Provisions
- If the Regulations do not state otherwise, contact the Service Provider (including any questions, comments, reviews) is performed by:
1.1 electronic mail (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org
- The service provider shall respond to inquiries that do not constitute a complaint within a reasonable period.
- The user before using the Website is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions.
- Lack of acceptance by the User any of the provisions hereof shall result in the immediate cessation of use of the Service by you and possibly making contact with the Service Provider in order to clarify doubts concerning use of the Service. Use of the Service is a service provided electronically, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services, by concluding agreements on the basis of generally applicable provisions and the Regulations.
- User is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Rules of starting operations to take advantage of any features or services of the Service.
- The service is available at the following Internet address: http://app.epiclabs.eu/wiedzostrada
- The service is available in languages: Polish, English.
- The service is protected by copyrights Service Provider, and all content and materials available on the Site, including the materials and information published version: written (m.in .: e-books, articles, studies, analyzes), audio (m. al .: podcasts, audio-books), video (m.in .: webcasts, videocasty, presentations, training videos), interactive (m.in .: webinars, e-learning, smart games) can not be used, copied , distributed in any form without written permission of the Service Provider subject to the provisions of these Regulations.
- The user posting any content on the Website declares that comply with applicable Polish and international law, in particular in the area of copyright and related rights.
- 3 Service
- The essence of the Service is to provide a modern platform to exchange any type of e-knowledge version: written (m.in .: e-books, articles, studies, analyzes), audio (m.in .: podcasts, audio-books) Video (m.in .: webcasts, videocasty, presentations, training videos), interactive (m.in .: webinars, e-learning, smart games).
- The offer is enriched with the ability to plan and manage the User’s professional development, and thus professional career. It is possible to create a path of development, the completion of which will be confirmed by a certificate EpicLabs.
- In order to properly and make full use of the Services, you should have:
2.1 device with access to the Internet;
2.2 Web browser: Internet Explorer from Version 8, Firefox version 3 Safari version 5, Chrome since version 10, Opera version 11.
- You may use the Service as a mobile device having the Android platform.
- Use all functions of the Site may depend on the type of software installation of Java, Java Script and cookie acceptance.
- The Service Provider shall endeavor to provide you with uninterrupted access to the Website 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any interruption in access to the Site caused by force majeure.
- The Service Provider reserves the possibility of technical interruptions in the operation of the Website – Each such break will not be longer than 8 hours. At any TTO user you will be informed.
- The service provider is obliged to provide services through the Site to time suspend or discontinue the Services or change the terms of its provision, the Service Provider is entitled to suspend or discontinue or change the terms provision of the Services without prior notice Members, with the proviso preserve the rights of users in the field paid services and paid fees related to the execution of the Services.
- Services are realized through the Site by the proprietary solution created by the Service Provider to the needs of the Service.
- Services are provided in a fully automated electronically over the Internet without the participation of the Service Provider, with the provision in the Service functionality for data input by the user and automatically process them based on algorithms defined in the Service.
- The user of the Service in order to benefit from the services on the Website complements the special forms used to collect data and information processed through the Service.
- User input to the Service data may not be used, copied and distributed by the Service in any form without permission.
- Detailed Description of Services, together with the current price list of individual services are available on the Website in the sections dedicated to individual services. The service provider will charge you for services paid for, with prior approval of the Regulations.
- 4 Registration
- Access to advanced services (including purchase of materials toll, suggesting paths of courses, assessment materials and trainers, being a trainer) is possible after completion of the User registration process. Registration is done by completing the form located on the Website. Following the registration is created in the Service User Account to allow use of the Services. Until confirmation of registration account is inactive. Your registered e-mail address is used as a login to the Service. Registration involves the declaration of reviewing the provisions of the Regulations and its unconditional acceptance. In the case of non-acceptance User you are obliged to complete the registration process and end with the Service.
- Acceptance of the TOS, followed by marking the appropriate box during registration on the Site.
- Lack of acceptance of the Regulations makes it impossible to registration on the Site, and use of the Services.
- The Agreement requires registration on the Website and at the moment of payment for the service specified by the user according to the instructions on the Website.
- After completing the registration form on specified in the e-mail address will be sent a message indicating how to confirm the registration. Upon confirmation of Registration to activate your account. No Account activation will prevent the use of the Services.
- The user can through the Service issue a notification to the Service Provider, the status of the Trainer. In case of acceptance of the Service Provider, you become a coach, give the new features on the Site, including m.in .: the ability to post their own materials, creating career paths or creating courses.
- 5 Payments
- The Service will begin providing services after they have been paid by the user, and receiving confirmation of proper conduct payment transactions.
- The amount and methods of paying fees provider shall specify in the Service.
- Payments for Services Site can be made via electronic payment service provider Przelewy24.
- Payments Payment Systems can perform only persons authorized to use a given instrument, based on which follows the realization of payments, particularly given payment card may use only the authorized holder. Users’ personal data, making payments for purchased services are transmitted to PayPro SA (using the service Przelewy24) headquartered in Poznan, as the data controller (60-327 Poznan, ul. Chancellor 15), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000274399th cession of personal data necessary to complete payment by Przelewy24.
- Fees for services are received in advance.
- User before payment is required to provide the information necessary for the proper completion of the document confirming the acquisition of services in accordance with the laws in force in the Polish Republic.
- Documents confirming the purchase of services are issued by the Service automatically after payment for the Service.
- Documents confirming the purchase of services are issued without the signature of the issuer and of the recipient and can be downloaded by the user from the Account in the Service. You agree to issue and send electronically to the indicated their e-mail, an electronic image of the settlement documents, in particular: a VAT invoice, the invoice correction. This agreement also authorizes the Service Provider for issuing and sending invoices electronically.
- 6 Complaints
- Complaints regarding the Services, you may be submitted only in writing by registered letter to the address of the Service Provider.
- The complaint should contain at least: the designation of you (including your name, e-mail address which the user login on the Site, mailing address and in the case of legal persons and entities without legal personality name, e-mail address which user login in the Service, mailing address and details of the person authorized to conduct the complex issues related to the complaint), and a description of the problem giving rise to the complaint.
- The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days of receipt.
- A response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail used as a login to the Service (according to warranty claim) and mailing address.
- If the service provider is not considered a complaint, and you – the consumer does not agree with his decision may request mediation or settlement to the arbitration court, and so take advantage of alternative dispute resolution (ADR). ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) is a procedure used, among others, in disputes between the consumer and the trader. They are conducted out of court. Proceedings before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court (Teaching Hospital) You can initiate by submitting to the relevant terrain of the Regional Inspectorate of Commerce the appropriate application (eg. The Regional Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Katowice Street. Albert 4, 40-951 Katowice). The procedure is in principle free. You also may submit a petition for an amicable settlement to the competent court. Zawezwania cost is 30 zł.
- 7 Withdrawal
- The Agreement is concluded for the duration of the provision of services and shall enter into force upon receipt of confirmation of proper conduct payment transactions and is confirmed by e-mail transmitted to the address entered by the user registration form.
- The Agreement shall terminate on the expiry of the period for which it was concluded, ie. The period for which the service has been paid.
- Removing User Account does not result in the termination of the contracts previously.
- You, as the consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without cause by a declaration on the principles set out in Annex 1 to the Regulations as well as being able to use the model in Annex 2 to the Regulations in accordance with Art. 27 Law of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights.
- You, as a consumer agrees to start providing services within 14 days from the date of the Agreement. In case of withdrawal You will be obliged to pay compensation in proportion to what has been provided until notification of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- 8 Protection of personal data
- Administrator of databases of personal information provided by users is the Service Provider.
- Personal data are used to provide services through the Service.
- By registering on the Site You agree to the processing and use by the Service Provider of your personal information in the form and in the form specified by the user in the registration form for the purpose of handling the user, providing services, maintaining relationships with you, information about changes in Service and other issues related to the activities carried out by the Service Provider – including messaging and offers via e-mail. The Service Provider may, pursuant to art. 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, entrust the processing of personal data to cooperating with him and others.
- You have the right of access to their personal data, the purpose of verification, modification and deletion request. To this end, it should send the information by e-mail Service Provider or by mail to the address of the Service Provider.
- You represent and warrant that all data provided during the registration process or modify accounts are correct and true.
- The service provider may make the registration or use of the Service by you of verifying the veracity of the data provided during registration.
- The data provided by users during registration on the Site can be checked and verified by the Service Provider.
- User Accounts that will not be positively verified will not be activated or will be blocked on the Site, and if not, within 30 days from the date of registration revised and positively verified – Such accounts will be removed from the Service. Information about blocked accounts or remove accounts will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the user during registration.
- You have the right to review and modify the input data and content. Condition for access to data, content and information posted by users of the Service is to log on. Logging User on the Website is done by entering relevant data defined by the user during registration on the Site – requested by the login interface.
- Safeguard Policy Statement Users of the Service encompasses rules for the collection, processing and using information about users of the Service.
- You consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes under the terms of the Service Regulations, consistent with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, and to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. You also have the right to opt out of receiving the above. information.
- The Web site might use the files of type “cookies” (cookies) for processing and storing information relevant to your use of the Service Epic Labs. “Cookies” are files with information zapisywanymi on a user’s computer by a Web site that can identify you and make use of the site during the next visit. “Cookies” allow Service Providers to track Internet domain addresses visitors of users. These data are used solely for internal purposes and is not disclosed to any third party, either in processed form as well as the source. You can set your browser to the user is informed about the transfer of the file “cookies,” which allow the user to decide whether to accept the “cookie”. Show also should be noted that the use of “cookies” does not allow the collection of any personal data and user address, as well as any other information from your computer.
- The service provider collects information on the use of the Service by users and their IP addresses. These data are obtained through the analysis of server logs (IP addresses, Internet domains), and shall be used only for technical purposes, related to the administration of servers Website, as well as for statistical purposes, the analysis of the demographic of users. These actions are intended to improve the Service and adapt them to the needs of users.
- 10 Liability Service Provider
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that up to date the information contained in the Website but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information presented on the website. Risks associated with the use and application of information presented in the Service User bears. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the damages resulting from the use of the Service.
- The user of the information contained in the Service and taking on the basis of any decisions does so at their own risk.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the content of other websites, particularly those that allowed access to the Service, and to which you can access through the Service.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any consequences arising from:
4.1 The reasons for which the operators of the Internet and mobile telephony and entities other than the Service Provider;
4.2 lack of access to the internet or too weak access to or transfer;
4.3 The non-performance or improper performance by the User of the recommendations resulting from the Regulations and Service;
4.4 of force majeure, acts of war, terrorist attack, fire or flooding the server, hacked, weather conditions and weather;
4.5 unintended errors or security flaws in software, services, technology used, software, servers, Internet protocols;
4.6 The reasons for which the software other than those found in the Service;
- Provider reserves the right to break the technical functioning of the Services, for ongoing maintenance services and its software, update software, introduce new functionalities maintenance. Current technical break time is to turn off the Service or some of its features, functionality or modules. The services will be performed at the end of that interval. For events arising from these service provider is not liable for the planned break informs Members on the website of the Service.
- The service provider has the right to temporarily restrict features, functionality or modules make them available services at selected times or imposing restrictions on the number of available users, if no limits could adversely affect the continuity and stability of the service provided.
- The service provider may post on the Service content of an advertising nature (the subject of which should not be linked to the Service). All proceeds from the posting and storage of advertising content, is entitled to only the Service Provider. Detailed conditions for the storage and content of an advertising nature and the principles of remuneration shall be determined in the rules of advertising Service Provider or individually with the advertiser. You agree to posting and display while using the Services ads.
- The service provider can create new features of the Service and to change or modify existing, and create and provide new services, which notify the user, as long as these new features, changes or modifications to its subject.
- 11 Final Provisions
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code, Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights and the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services.
- Disputes arising from the use hereof and in connection with the performance agreements between you and the Service Provider, will be considered by the court competent according to the regulations on jurisdiction and venue in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964 r. Code of Civil Procedure.
- These Regulations apply from the moment of its publication on the Site. Service Provider reserves the right to modify the Rules without notice to the users. Changing the Rules involves the user, if this within 14 days of its receipt does not terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services. In the case of amendments to the Regulations, the service user will be accomplished by placing on the Website.
- The service is provided exclusively on Polish territory and subject to Polish law. The law applicable to the Rules and for contracts for the provision of electronic services made on the basis of the Polish law.
- In relations with you Polish language is used.
- Using the services available on the Website and published data for purposes other than those described in the Regulations, in particular copying, collection, processing and dissemination of data made available through the Site is prohibited. The Service Provider shall not be liable for violation of this prohibition by third parties.
- You may not share your account with others. You are responsible for all the data available to third parties and for the consequences of the actions of these people. The user should keep secret password to the account. Accounts are non-transferable.
- Each person using the service is responsible for compliance with copyright and intellectual property rights. Copying and other use of the Website is strictly prohibited. The entire contents of this website and its copies in computers is protected by copyright.
- Regulations come into force on 1 October 2014.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The date of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- To benefit from the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by letter to the address Wiedzostrada.com a limited liability company with its registered seat in Poznan (postal code: 60-643), ul. Spring 4 of its decision to withdraw from this agreement.
- You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
- To keep the term of withdrawal, enough to send you information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal.
- In the case of termination of this Agreement shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, except for the pro rata accrued charges for services provided prior to receipt of such a withdrawal.
- Recovery of payments made promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Reimbursement of payments will be done using the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
MODEL FORM OF WITHDRAWAL.
(This form should be completed and returned just in case you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Recipient: …………………………… .. ……………………… based in Street. …………………………… .., (Tel. ……………………………, E-mail: …………………………… ..)
– I / We hereby inform / announce my / our withdrawal from the contract to provide services …………………………………………………………………….
– Date of the agreement ………………………………………….
– Name of consumer (s) ………………………………
– Address of consumer (s) ……………………………………
– Signature of consumer (s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
The use of personal data and files “Cookies”
You consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes under the terms of the Regulations of the Service EpicLabs compliant with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data, and to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by e-mail. You also have the right to opt out of receiving the above. information.
The Web site might use the files of type “cookies” (cookies) for processing and storing information relevant to your use of the Service EpicLabs. “Cookies” are files with information zapisywanymi on a user’s computer by a Web site that can identify you and make use of the site during the next visit. “Cookies” allow the operator to track the Internet domain address of visitors of users. These data are used solely for internal purposes and is not disclosed to any third party, either in processed form as well as the source. You can set your browser to the user is informed about the transfer of the file “cookies,” which allow the user to decide whether to accept the “cookie”. Show also should be noted that the use of “cookies” does not allow the collection of any personal data and user address, as well as any other information from your computer.
EpicLabs Service may contain links to other websites edited by third parties for the content of that site EpicLabs does not assume any responsibility, both in terms of content and authenticity of the information to which reference leads.
The operator collects information on the use of the Service EpicLabs by users and their IP addresses. These data are obtained through the analysis of server logs (IP addresses, Internet domains), and shall be used only for technical purposes, related to the administration of servers Service EpicLabs, as well as for statistical purposes, the analysis of the demographic of users. These actions are intended to improve the Service and adapt them to the needs of users.